Here’s what Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform, has to say about Ed’s “Cutting Taxes for ALL Virginians” plan!
- The Bull Elephant: Gillespie Understands Republicans in the Commonwealth
- WRIC: Gubernatorial hopefuls Perriello, Gillespie top their parties in fundraising for first quarter
- WUVA: A Man with Experience: Ed Gillespie’s Run for Governor
Ed Gillespie launched three new web ads Monday to coincide with the end of tax season. The ads, which will run across the campaign’s digital platforms, feature Gillespie’s “Cutting Taxes for ALL Virginians” Plan.
WHERE WAS THE CAMPAIGN?
- Ed joined the Sikh Association of Central Virginia on Saturday afternoon in Chester for Punjabi Mela – an event dedicated to educating the community about Punjab culture.
- On Saturday evening Ed & Cathy attended the 6th District Grassroots Gala to honor the life of long-time activist Suzanne Curran and the ongoing work of Don Huffman.
- Ed & Cathy attended Mass and enjoyed some much needed downtime at home for Easter Sunday.
- On Wednesday, Ed traveled to Hampton Roads and visited several businesses – including STIHL, one of the larger employers in the area.
- Ed visited with Sheriffs and Deputies at the Virginia Sheriff’s Association conference on Thursday morning.
- The kitchen table conversation series continued in Norfolk on Thursday at Hampton Roads Tax & Accounting.
- Ed also toured the Chesapeake Regional Hospital – a major employer in the region – before finishing out the day in Williamsburg to support a great friend and supporter Heather Cordasco as she kicked off her bid for the House of Delegates!
- While Ed was in Hampton Roads, Cathy visited with the Tuckahoe Republican Women and the Mill Quarter Women on Thursday.
- On Friday, Ed & Cathy will drive to Wakefield for the political tradition – Shad Planking! Afterwards – numerous other stops are planned along the way back to Richmond.
“Enjoyed my time with the Sikh Association of Central Va today in Chester at the Punjabi Mela. Great food, conversation, and entertainment!”
Come support Ed at the Tea Party Patriots Federation Debate tomorrow in Goochland!
Join one of Ed’s campaign coalitions today!
- Contact your regional field director to sign up for a shift to make calls for Ed.
Never miss an update – get official campaign text messages: Text ED4VA to 38470