Virginia is home to nearly 800,000 veterans, meaning roughly 1 in 10 Virginians is a veteran. Our nation is what it is today because of their service and sacrifice. We owe our active duty and former military, reservists, National Guard and their families our sincere gratitude, respect and support. The Gillespie-Vogel-Adams ticket will honor our military community and work to support them every single day once in office.
As Governor, Ed will:
- Improve career opportunities for veterans through improving the transfer of military training to civilian certification, making the transition to civilian life easier
- Double the number of Certified Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Companies
- Meet with the Joint Leadership Council of Veterans Service Organizations on a Quarterly Basis
- Designate a Military Child Leadership Team
- Designate a Virginia Women Veterans Services Coordinator
To read Ed’s full Veterans and Military Affairs Agenda, click HERE.